Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Books for LGO Exam (Postman/MTS to PA)



Syllabus:
Paper I : General  English  and Grammar,       Arithmetic & Tabulation
Paper II:  Postal/Mail Office operations with reference to Post Office Guides
   
     Shri. P.Karunanithy, Retired SPOs has prepared guides for LGO examination to the cadre  of Postal Assistant  as per latest syllabus. Previous years questions and answers were incorporated in the guides.
Guide for General English
Rs. 150/-
Guide for Post Office Guides
Rs. 150/-
Guide for Mathematics
Rs. 250/-
Postage
       Rs.   50/-
Total amount to be remitted
Rs. 600/-

To get the books by Registered Post, please remit Rs. 600/- Six hundred only 

JEEVAJEGAN PUBLICATIONS, No. 5 , Moovendar Nagar East,  Madurai 625 014

12 comments:

  1. I have sent money order of Rs.800/- for purchases of book of PA/SA exam but till the book not receive me at my address. Please sent the book immediately.
    From :
    M R Zala
    O/o Supdt. of Post
    Junagadh Division
    Junagadh - 362001

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact the publisher in this regard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. namasthe sir,any idea about postman to PA LGO's exam dates to this year plz sir infom me. thank u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. namasthe sir, any idea about postman to PA lgo's exam date.to this year plz inform me. thank u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guide is in Hindi or in English

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guide is in Hindi or in English

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need books sir from gds to postal.assistant

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need books grom gds to pa postman and mts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need mts guid
    How to purchase it
    Pls tell me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to ask whether Department of Posts has stopped PM Grade 1, 2,3 examinations?

    ReplyDelete